Psychotherapy is a positive approach to managing the deep emotional pain and stress that disrupt our lives. Experiences such as loss, personal crises, anxiety, abuse or grief can be debilitating, leaving us feeling powerless, angry, anxious or depressed. However, life’s challenges and losses can also produce opportunities for growth, even through times of sorrow and despair. My goal is to help you identify and build on your strengths, work through negative feelings and establish a sense of well being as you experience life-changing events.
Together we’ll change your way of thinking to reinforce positive self-esteem and self-care. In a personal and compassionate setting, you will learn to live from your true strengths, recognize and manage your symptoms, and gain self-acceptance as you clarify, respect and find your own voice.
Find the strengths within you to honor yourself and create a consistent sense of peace in your life. My office is conveniently located in St. Paul, MN. Let’s start now with a complimentary 30-minute confidential phone conversation.
Psychotherapy is covered by most insurance plans. Check with your insurance company regarding out-of-network provider benefits.
Through the benefits of psychotherapy, you will:
- Learn techniques to reduce anxious and depressing thoughts
- Identify strategies to take care of yourself and reduce unhealthy behavior patterns
- Understand healthy relationships and begin to heal damaged ones
- Practice stress management and relaxation skills
- Discover methods to minimize job-related stress
- Recover from trauma and loss
- Break recurring stressful life patterns
- Feel calmer and more in control of yourself and your life
- Develop confidence, trust and belief in yourself