We all strive for a sense of well-being in our lives. Sometimes when life changes quickly, we feel off balance, perhaps out of control, and we need to transition back to equilibrium. At other times, we feel stale, restless and ready for something different or more meaningful.
As your life coach, I provide the quiet time and private space for you to confidentially discuss your current goals, challenges or areas of concern, listening carefully to what you’d like to accomplish through coaching. After that, the agenda is yours. I will work with you to move toward your goals, step by step, at your own pace. Each step becomes a little easier with positive guidance, insight and support.
We can meet by phone or in my office in St. Paul, MN.
Flexible scheduling allows sessions to be divided and billed in 15-minute increments to suit your timetable.
Find out if my life coaching process and style are a good fit for you with a complimentary 30-minute confidential phone conversation.
You’ll clarify your goals and explore what’s possible with a coaching partnership.
Meet Your Goals
- Change your job
- Create more time for yourself
- Start a small business
- Discover your dreams
- Develop your good ideas
- Complete important projects
- Change your career
- Peacefully work in a family business
- Improve your work performance
- Upgrade your professional skills
Experience Personal Growth
- Live from your strengths
- Simplify your life
- Decrease your level of stress
- Strengthen your relationships
- Grieving your losses
- Balance work and family
- Manage time more effectively
- Create more time for your family
- Manage the family caregiver role
- Get organized and have more fun
- Improve communication skills